Los Angeles Tenants Gain New Eviction & Anti-Displacement Protections in 2023
The City of Los Angeles has one of the State of California’s most robust rent ordinances protecting Los Angeles tenants from dramatic rent increases, tenant…
Can Your Landlord Increase Your Rent For Having A Baby?
When California tenants remain in their unit long-term, they often settle in by acquiring more possessions, ingratiating themselves in the neighborhood, making their house a…
Los Angeles Coronavirus Eviction Moratorium to be Unveiled for Los Angeles Tenants
Los Angeles tenants affected by the novel Coronavirus may soon be temporarily immune from eviction after the Los Angeles City Council develops and considers an…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?