Los Angeles County Emergency Coronavirus No-Fault Eviction Moratorium Through May 2020
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors announced a moratorium halting all no-fault evictions due to the Coronavirus. The eviction moratorium applies to residential and commercial tenancies, and is retroactive from March 4, 2020. It remains in place through May 31, 2020.
If you are a Los Angeles County tenant with questions about your rights under the Los Angeles County eviction moratorium, already in effect, or have questions about the Los Angeles County Rent Ordinance, California Rent Control (AB 1482), contact Astanehe Law to speak with a tenant attorney.
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?