Los Angeles County Emergency Coronavirus No-Fault Eviction Moratorium Through May 2020
by Mike March 18, 2020
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors announced a moratorium halting all no-fault evictions due to the Coronavirus. The eviction moratorium…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?