Richmond Coronavirus/COVID-19 Rent Increase Moratorium
Effective April 27, 2020, Richmond tenants in units covered under the Richmond Rent Ordinance are protected from rent increases until at least May 31, 2020. The Richmond Coronavirus/COVID-19 rent increase moratorium does not apply to tenants in single-family homes, housing units built after February 1995, tenants in project-based section 8, section 202, or public housing units.
If you are a Richmond tenant with questions about your rights under the Richmond Coronavirus/COVID-19 eviction moratorium or have questions about, Richmond Rent Control, the Richmond Rent Ordinance, or California Rent Control (AB 1482), contact Astanehe Law to speak with a tenant attorney.
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?