Richmond Coronavirus/COVID-19 Rent Increase Moratorium
by Mike May 5, 2020
Effective April 27, 2020, Richmond tenants in units covered under the Richmond Rent Ordinance are protected from rent increases until at least May 31, 2020. …
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?