Can Your Landlord Increase Your Rent For Having A Baby?
by Mike April 24, 2022
When California tenants remain in their unit long-term, they often settle in by acquiring more possessions, ingratiating themselves in the neighborhood, making their house a…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?