The Pasadena Rent Ordinance’s Tenant Buyout Notification Program
The Pasadena Rent Ordinance contains a Tenant Buyout Notification Program, which provides for regulation, monitoring, and enforcement of Pasadena tenant buyouts. Pasadena City Charter §…
Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions Under the Pasadena Rent Ordinance
An owner move-in eviction occurs when the landlord seeks to recover possession in good faith for use and occupancy as a primary residence by the…
Ellis Act Evictions Under the Pasadena Rent Ordinance
Under the Pasadena Rent Ordinance, Pasadena landlords may evict all tenants from a rental property and remove the property from the residential rental housing market….
Pasadena Restricts No Fault Evictions & Protects Tenants Affected by COVID-19 with Sweeping Coronavirus Eviction Moratorium
Pasadena tenants are protected from evictions related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 income disruptions. During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 state of emergency, landlords are prohibited from evicting tenants impacted by…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?