Los Angeles County Tenants Protected by Local COVID-19 Eviction Protections
by Mike July 2, 2022
California’s statewide eviction protections expired on June 30, 2022. However, Los Angeles County tenants have local protections. This means landlords in Los Angeles County cannot…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?