The Concord Residential Tenant Anti-Harassment Protection Ordinance
In June 2022, the City of Concord passed the Concord Residential Tenant Anti-Harassment Protection Ordinance (“Concord Tenant Anti-Harassment Ordinance”), which protects Concord residential tenants from…
Contra Costa County Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Eviction Moratorium Extended Until September 30, 2020
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020, the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors extended the Contra Costa County Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Eviction Moratorium until September 30, 2020….
Concord Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Extended Until July 28, 2020
The City of Concord extended its Coronavirus/COVID-19 eviction moratorium until July 28, 2020. Concord tenants remain protected from evictions related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 income disruption through mid-Summer. …
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?