The West Hollywood Tenant Anti-Harassment Ordinance
The City of West Hollywood Tenant Anti-Harassment Ordinance seeks to protect every West Hollywood tenant from landlord harassment perpetrated by unscrupulous landlords, property managers, or…
West Hollywood Protects Commercial and Residential Tenants Until March 31, 2021
Please note that the State of California recently extended the California Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Eviction Moratorium, which supersedes much of the information contained in this article….
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?