Vallejo Tenants Affected by COVID-19 Protected by Coronavirus Eviction Moratorium
by Mike March 20, 2020
Vallejo tenants are protected from evictions related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 income disruptions. During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 state of emergency, Vallejo landlords cannot evict a tenant for non-payment of…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?