The Sacramento Tenant Protection Act: Rent Control and Eviction Protections for Sacramento Tenants
by Mike May 3, 2022
Codified at Chapter 5.156 of the Sacramento Municipal Code, the Sacramento Tenant Protection Act protects Sacramento tenants by limiting rent increases, limiting evictions, and provides…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?