California Public Sector Hospital Employees Entitled to Rest & Meal Breaks in 2023
Everyone knows hospitals are stressful spaces, particularly for those working inside. However, public sector hospital employees were forced to contend with slightly greater stress than…
California Wage & Hour Law 2019
Employees considering legal action against their employers should consider that a successful employer can get a fee award against the employee-plaintiff if the court finds that the employee brought the action in bad faith. California Labor Code § 218.5(a). Accordingly, do not initiate an action against your employer without contacting Astanehe Law for a free case evaluation first! Let Astanehe Law assist you in mounting a winning case against your employer.
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?