Can Landlords Force California Tenants to Use Smart Locks?
With the ubiquity of smartphones and smartwatches, landlords are increasingly installing smart locks – electronic front door locks operated by applications installed on various smart…
Your Privacy at Work: Employers and Social Media Passwords, Personnel Records, & Tracking Your Work Computer Usage
Rapid advances in technology have made it easy for employers to store immense amounts of data on their employees. Although employees may attempt to guard their…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?