Palo Alto Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium
by Mike March 23, 2020
Palo Alto tenants are protected from evictions related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 income disruptions via the COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Ordinance. During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 state of emergency, Palo…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?