Can My California Employer Make Direct Deposit Mandatory in 2022?
by Mike July 23, 2022
California law is clear: California employees are not required to receive wage payments via direct deposit. Employers must provide employee choice with regard to receipt…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?