Glendale Tenants Entitled to Relocation Assistance for Certain Evictions
by Mike April 4, 2020
The Glendale Rent Ordinance regulates evictions, requires landlords to offer one-year leases to tenants, and provides relocation assistance for certain evictions following significant rent increases. …
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?