California Labor Code § 2802: Employee Reimbursement for Business Expenses in 2021
California law operates to ensure employers provide employees with the equipment and resources necessary to work and protect employees by preventing employers from passing operating…
California Labor Code § 2802’s Enhanced Compensation for California Employee Expense Reimbursements
Under California Labor Code section 2802, employers must reimburse California employees for reasonable and mandatory business expenses incurred while carrying out job duties. The law…
Are California Employers Required to Reimburse Employees for Masks During Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic?
In response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 global pandemic, California issued a statewide shelter-in-place order that prohibits all workers except essential workers from leaving their homes. Due…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?