Spotting Broker Churning: Protecting Your Investment Account from Excessive Broker Trading
by Mike July 1, 2019
In discretionary accounts, brokers have the power to transact with their client’s assets freely. Although brokers typically act responsibly, sometimes brokers abuse client confidence for personal…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?