Alameda Tenants Now Protected by Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium
by Mike March 20, 2020
The City of Alameda passed a Coronavirus/COVID-19 eviction moratorium protecting Alameda tenants suffering Coronavirus/COVID-19 related financial impacts from eviction. Already in effect, the Alameda Coronavirus/COVID-19…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?