California Labor Code § 2802’s Enhanced Compensation for California Employee Expense Reimbursements
by Mike September 13, 2020
Under California Labor Code section 2802, employers must reimburse California employees for reasonable and mandatory business expenses incurred while carrying out job duties. The law…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?