California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
After separating from employment, a California worker may desire to become employed elsewhere or, alternatively, open a business, performing the same or similar work. However,…
Can My California Employer Make Direct Deposit Mandatory in 2022?
California law is clear: California employees are not required to receive wage payments via direct deposit. Employers must provide employee choice with regard to receipt…
Can Employers Keep California Employees At Work During Meal Breaks?
Many California workers know California law provides thirty-minute meal breaks to employees that work more than five hours a day and a second thirty-minute meal…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?