As A California Tenant, Do I Have to Move When My Landlord Sells the Building?
No. California tenants are not required to move simply because the landlord places their building on the market or closes on a sale. Their tenant…
California Tenant Rights Where Landlord Sells the Building
Building sales are a fact of life for California tenants. Every sale invokes feelings of uncertainty, and, in some circumstances, fear of what may happen…
Do I Have to Leave My San Francisco Home When My Landlord Sells The Building?
With San Francisco’s red hot real estate market continuing to soar during the COVID-19 pandemic, many San Francisco tenants face the uncertainties surrounding a sale…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?