Getting Out: Breaking Your Lease During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
by Mike May 28, 2020
Before the Coronavirus/COVID-19 became an American pandemic, Californians operated under the assumption that 2020 would be a typical year. In the year leading up to…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?