Alameda Tenants Now Protected by Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium
by Mike March 20, 2020
The City of Alameda passed a Coronavirus/COVID-19 eviction moratorium protecting Alameda tenants suffering Coronavirus/COVID-19 related financial impacts from eviction. Already in effect, the Alameda Coronavirus/COVID-19…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?