San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
The San Francisco Rent Ordinance requires landlords to pay San Francisco tenants interest on their security deposits. San Francisco Administrative Code § 49.2. This law…
San Francisco Rent Board Publishes 2.3% Allowable Annual Rent Increase Taking Effect in 2022
The San Francisco Rent Board announced the allowable annual increase for rent increases between March 1, 2022 and February 28, 2023. Rent increases for San…
San Francisco Rent Ordinance § 37.13: How San Francisco Tenants Obtain Additional Keys
The San Francisco Rent Ordinance is clear, landlords must provide a minimum of one key or key set for each adult occupant without charge. San Francisco…
Do I Have to Leave My San Francisco Home When My Landlord Sells The Building?
With San Francisco’s red hot real estate market continuing to soar during the COVID-19 pandemic, many San Francisco tenants face the uncertainties surrounding a sale…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?