San Diego COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium for Tenants Affected by Coronavirus Coming
by Mike March 20, 2020
On March 17, 2020, the San Diego City Council adopted a resolution directing the creation of a temporary emergency Coronavirus/COVID-19 eviction moratorium for residential evictions…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?