Can California Employees Waive The Right To Overtime Compensation?
California law reflects the state’s strong public policy in favor of full payment of wages for all hours worked. Armenta v. Osmose, 135 Cal. App….
California Wage & Hour Law 2019
Employees considering legal action against their employers should consider that a successful employer can get a fee award against the employee-plaintiff if the court finds that the employee brought the action in bad faith. California Labor Code § 218.5(a). Accordingly, do not initiate an action against your employer without contacting Astanehe Law for a free case evaluation first! Let Astanehe Law assist you in mounting a winning case against your employer.
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?