Kim v. Reins International, Inc.: California Supreme Court Protects Employees by Curbing PAGA-Killing Side Deals
by Mike April 12, 2020
In March 2020, the California Supreme Court issued a highly anticipated opinion in Kim v. Reins International California, Inc., holding that California employees do not…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?