Berkeley Tenants Now Have Ban the Box Rights in Housing
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, the Berkeley City Council banned criminal background checks in nearly all rental housing units. The Berkeley Fair Chance Housing Ordinance…
Berkeley Poised to Ban the Box for Berkeley Tenants
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, the Berkeley City Council will vote on a new Berkeley Ban the Box Housing law, officially called the Ronald V….
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?