California Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Eviction Moratorium Extended Until June 30, 2021
by Mike January 29, 2021
On January 28, 2021, the California Legislature extended the California Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Eviction Moratorium, which protects California tenants statewide from eviction based on nonpayment of…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?