Do I Have to Leave My San Francisco Home When My Landlord Sells The Building?
With San Francisco’s red hot real estate market continuing to soar during the COVID-19 pandemic, many San Francisco tenants face the uncertainties surrounding a sale…
Owens v. City of Oakland Housing, Residential Rent and Relocation Board: Extending Rent Control to Tenants Separately Renting Rooms in Single-Family Homes & Condominiums
Tenants protected by rent control have been eagerly anticipating the California Court of Appeal First Appellate District’s holding in the much anticipated Owens v. City…
San Francisco Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Extended
On April 22, 2020, San Francisco Mayor London Breed extended the previously enacted San Francisco Coronavirus/COVID-19 eviction moratorium until May 22, 2020. The moratorium protects…
San Francisco Rent Controlled Tenants Protected by Coronavirus/COVID-19 Rent Increase Moratorium
Effective April 7, 2020, San Francisco landlords may not impose rent increases on San Francisco tenants covered by San Francisco rent control during the COVID-19…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?