Monterey County Tenants May Soon Have Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Protections Until May 2020
by Mike March 20, 2020
Monterey County tenants, not living an incorporated city or town, will likely soon become protected from eviction should the Monterey County Superior Court adopt a…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?