The Inglewood Rental Unit Registration Requirement
by Mike July 23, 2022
The Inglewood Rent Ordinance protects Inglewood tenants by requiring landlords to register each rental unit offered for rent for more than thirty (30) consecutive days…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?