Oakland Landlords May Not Ask Tenants About Criminal Records on Applications
by Mike April 19, 2020
Beginning in 2020, Oakland tenants do not have to disclose criminal records on initial applications. The Oakland Fair Chance Housing Ordinance, also referred to as…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?