Oakland Landlords May Not Ask Tenants About Criminal Records on Applications
by Mike April 19, 2020
Beginning in 2020, Oakland tenants do not have to disclose criminal records on initial applications. The Oakland Fair Chance Housing Ordinance, also referred to as…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?