Can California Tenants Change Their Rental Unit Locks?
by Mike May 18, 2023
California tenants may wish to unilaterally change their rental unit locks for various reasons, including after losing their keys, suffering stalking, or when their landlord…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?