Starting in 2023, California Workers Afforded Notice of Cal/OSHA Citations for Labor Code Violations
by Mike December 22, 2022
In 2022, the California Legislature passed AB 2068 requiring California employers to post notifications when they receive citations for certain California Labor Code violations, and…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?