Burbank Eviction Moratorium Protects Burbank Tenants from Coronavirus/COVID-19 Related Evictions
by Mike March 20, 2020
Burbank tenants are protected from evictions related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 income disruption or out-of-pocket medical expenses. Unless further extended by the Burbank City Council, the Burbank…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?