Filing a Petition for Writ of Mandate for Unemployment? Read This First!
by Mike May 29, 2019
Has the California Employment Development Department (“EDD”) denied your application unemployment? Has EDD sent you a Notice of Overpayment alleging you owe the State of California…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?