Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?
by Mike June 18, 2023
Water is an essential resource that sustains life. So, it goes without saying that California tenants are entitled to water in their rental units. But,…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?