What May California Tenants Do When the Landlord Disconnects Utilities Like Electricity, Cable, Phone, or Internet?
by Mike June 16, 2023
California tenants facing retaliation and landlord harassment often experience service interruptions to their essential utilities and other services, such as cable, internet, and electricity. Where…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?