San Francisco Tenants Affected by Coronavirus to Likely Gain Eviction Protections
by Mike March 8, 2020
With the Coronavirus outbreak and the disease it causes – COVID 19 – rapidly spreading across San Francisco and the greater Bay Area, many local…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?