Stockton Tenants Facing Retaliation for Reporting Habitability Issues: Sue Your Landlord
by Mike May 10, 2022
Stockton tenants are entitled to habitable homes. Not only does California law require landlords to make repairs, but the Stockton Residential Rental Unit Inspection and…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?