Your Privacy at Work: Employers and Social Media Passwords, Personnel Records, & Tracking Your Work Computer Usage
by Mike May 28, 2019
Rapid advances in technology have made it easy for employers to store immense amounts of data on their employees. Although employees may attempt to guard their…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?