California Workers Silenced No More After Gaining Unbridled Right to Freely Speak About Unlawful Workplace Acts
by Mike October 8, 2021
On January 1, 2022, SB 331, known as the Silenced No More Act, becomes effective throughout California. The Silenced No More Act empowers survivors of…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?