San Francisco Rent Ordinance § 37.13: How San Francisco Tenants Obtain Additional Keys
by Mike August 8, 2021
The San Francisco Rent Ordinance is clear, landlords must provide a minimum of one key or key set for each adult occupant without charge. San Francisco…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?