Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Rental Assistance Available for Riverside County Tenants
by Mike July 15, 2020
Riverside County tenants may be eligible for up to $3,500 in rental assistance to rent during the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. United Lift, a rental assistance program…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?