Right To Dry: California Tenants Cannot Receive Eviction for Hanging Clotheslines & Using Drying Racks
by Mike January 7, 2022
Sun-drying clothes consumes less energy, extends garments’ lifetime by avoiding the dryer’s harsh wear and tear, and saves money and the environment. Sun-drying clothes for…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?