Reproductive Health Decision-Making Protected Characteristic Under California’s FEHA
by Mike December 22, 2022
The California Fair Employment & Housing Act (“FEHA”) protects Californians from discrimination, retaliation, or harassment in employment. California Government Code §§ 12900 – 12996. Presently,…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?